Thursday, August 16, 2012

I feel loved...

Today I received an e-mail from fanfiction.net telling me that one of my readers (one who had already favourited my author account) had reviewed, followed, and favourited the story I had made on a whim, and purely for a lark! It makes me so very happy when people do things like that-- it boosts my self-esteem as a writer, and really just makes me positively giggly! So, sibunasiren10, if you're reading this, I owe you a big thank you! so... THANK YOU, SIBUNASIREN10! 
That is all I have to say, other than perhaps giving you the description I wrote about it:
"A young Nimrod Godwin sets out from his home in London to complete the traditional rite of Taranushi (see here), and goes on the journey of a lifetime. Meanwhile, his older sister, Layla Godwin, tries to cope with her new responsibilities as head of the Marid tribe.  Disclaimer: I do not own any characters that appear in P.B. Kerr's series. Please read and review- danke schön!"
If you're interested, then here's my story: One Family (Minus Two Parents) Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment